1. Entry into this free prize draw (“Prize Draw”) implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of Cedar Estates reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. The promoter (“Promoter”) is Cedar Estates
4. The Prize Draw is only open to residents in the UK who live in the UK and are strictly 18 years of age and over. Proof of age will be required upon collection of the prize.
5. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Cedar Estates or any associated company, their direct family members or any persons directly or indirectly connected with the company or running of the prize draw or the provision of any of the prizes.
6. To be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw, entrants must Follow our Twitter account and Retweet the competition post. On Facebook, to be eligible you must like the company Facebook page (or have already liked) and tag two friends who may be interested in this prize.
7. Winners will be selected at random by an independent judge. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
8. The judge‘s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize if for a meal for two at The Wet Fish Café (242 West End Lane, West Hampstead, London NW6 1LG) consisting of two starters, two main courses, two desserts and a bottle of house wine. The prize excludes any live music dinners being held at The Wet Fish Café.
10. The prize is not transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash alternative.
11. The winner will be contacted via social media within 24 hours from the close of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (to be established by Cedar Estates at its sole discretion) Cedar Estates reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
12. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to their name and photo being used in any future promotions and prize draws of Cedar Estates.
13. The winner of the competition must also be able to come into the Cedar Estates office to collect the prize and have their photo taken to be used on the website and through the Cedar Estates social media channels.
14. By entering the competition entrants are giving permission to be contacted by Cedar Estates. Permission can be withdrawn at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
15. The competition starts on Wednesday 21st September 2016 at 10am and closes at 6pm on Monday 31st October 2016.
16. The name of the winner will be published on the Cedar Estates website and social media channels.